Herbal Respiratory & Facial Steam
Raise your vibrations with our natural herbal blend. Our 100% natural and organic herbal respiratory & facial steam will lift your mood while opening and cleansing the facial pores, leaving your home smelling fresh, allowing the facial tissues to relax and release toxins as well as help clear out clogged-up mucus.
Our organic Herbal Respiratory & Facial steam blend is a real delight to the senses as it helps with unclogging the dirt and impurities, causing the pores to appear less prominent and strengthening dried, sluggish, dull complexion. If you are feeling congested, our herbal blend is specially made to help soothe and help clean out the clogged sinuses, and chest congestion.
- RELIEVING CHEST CONGESTION - If you are feeling congested, this soothing and relaxing blend of natural herbs is specially made to help soothe and clean out the clogged sinuses and chest congestion.
- CLEANING OUT NASAL PASSAGES - Steam inhalation is one of the most widely used home remedies to soothe and open the nasal passages and get relief from the symptoms of a cold or sinus infection. Also called steam therapy, it involves the inhalation of water vapor. The warm, moist air is thought to work by loosening the mucus in the nasal passages, throat, and lungs. This may relieve symptoms of inflamed, swollen blood vessels in your nasal passages.
- KEEPING VIRUSES AWAY - Respiratory steams have historically been used across many civilizations to help keep the nasal passageways moisturized, loosen up mucus in the chest and sinuses, and relieve stuffiness. It's also used as a preventative daily treatment to keep viruses at away.
INGREDIENTS: Everything is Organic !!!!
- Lavender flower
- Theme Leaf
- Lemon balm
- Chamomile flower
- Bay leaves
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Pour 4-6 cups of boiling water into a large bowl and add 3-4 Tbsp. of the herbal mixture.
- Cover the head with a towel and position your face over the bowl, using the towel to hold the steam.
- With your eyes closed and face 6-8 inches away from the hot water, breathe in the herbal goodness for 10-15 minutes.
- Take open-air breaks if needed. Use 3 times a week.
The water will be extremely hot. Make sure the bowl of hot water is on a level, solid surface, and can’t be knocked over. Don’t shake or lean on the bowl. Keep the bowl of hot water out of reach of children or pets. For external use only. For chronic illness, please consult a medical physician before use of any of our products.
Our products are all-natural, organic, 100% Vegan, and not tested on animals ❤️